In India the five-day festival of Diwali starts with Dhanteras. On Dhanteras day to please wealth and fortune god Kuber is worshiped. Ayurveda doctor successfully diagnose disease and for getting rid of illness and epidemic Ayurveda doctor worship god Dhanvantri.
This Puja is done two days before Diwali puja kaartik Krishna paksh on Triyodshi and this day is also celebrated as the birthday of Lord Dhanvantari. In India Dhanteras puja is done by all lasses but it is more important for the professional category, they worship the god of wealth Kuber to hold delight. On this day people shop jewellery made up from silver and gold, which is to please mother Lakshmi.
Method of Dhanteras Puja
For Dhanteras Puja rise early in the morning take bath and wear clean cloths and give bath to the statue of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmiji then sit towards east and invite God. And sprinkle the rice on the statue of lard Ganesha and goddess Laxmiji. Offer flowers in the statue. After then do the purification of you and your posture with the mantra given below:
Do the puja as per the direction of pandit and offer the prasad to god.
For Dhanvantari Puja, Install Lord Dhanvantari statue or painting and sit on clean place by facing east. Then invoke the God Dhanvantri by this mantra:
Material present in kit (Ingredients)–Provided by us:
To be arranged by client:
- Description of products is taken from written and oral tradition.
- Products may vary in terms of colors due to photography.
- If opted for Cash on Delivery (COD) an amount will be charged in addition to delivery charges.
- Products are subject to availability.
- Delivery Time:-within 7 days from order booking.
- The product once ordered will not be exchanged or returned.