The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra have been found by Rishi Markandeya. It is also called the Rudra mantra. It was a secret mantra, and it was the only Rishi Markandeya in the world who knew about this mantra. The Moon was once in trouble, cursed by King Daksha. Rishi Markandeya gave the Mahamritryunjaya Mantra to daksha’s daughter,”Sati” for the life of Moon.
The mantra referring to the Power & furious aspect of Lord Shiva. It Goes by many Names ,It is known as the Mritya-Sanjivini Mantra because it is a component of the “life-restoring” .
Referring to the furious aspect of Shiva it is called as the Rudra mantra; and Pointing to Shiva’s three eyes it is known as Tryambakam Mantra.
1. Chant Lord Shiva’s Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Mantra 108 times with Jaap Mala.
2. Offer flowers to Shivling.and performing Abhishekam with milk and water.
3. Performing Sankalp (pouring water into a pot and asking for Lord Shiva’s blessings).
4. Worship of Lord Shiva with 5 items (lamp, incense, water, Bel leaves, and fruits)
5. Havan is performed at the end of Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Pooja
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra:
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
Provided by us:
To be arranged by client:
- Description of products is taken from written and oral tradition.
- Products may vary in terms of colors due to photography.
- If opted for Cash on Delivery (COD) an amount will be charged in addition to delivery charges.
- Products are subject to availability.
- Delivery Time:-within 7 days from order booking.
- The product once ordered will not be exchanged or returned.